This episode’s guest is one of the smartest marketers I know. His name is Greg Rollett and he’s the founder of Ambitious.com.
Greg has been featured in Mashable, Fast Company, Inc.com, the Huffington Post, AMEX’s Open Forum, among others.
Oh, and he has an Emmy Award! Yes, a real Emmy!
In this episode, Greg & I talk about how to get your message out there. We talked about building a platform, repurposing your content and how to effectively use story telling.
Greg will teach you how to get your message out there, and to the right people, at the right time.
We also cover things like:
- The importance of building your own platform and how
- Tips on what media you should be using
- How can you repurpose content
- How to tell stories that will make an impact on people
- Specific tools entrepreneurs should use to make an impact on their stories
- Finding the media that your market does trust
- Finding credibility factors that your market does trust
- How winning an Emmy award gave him credibility?
- The importance of owning your media
- How to control your own the media
- That ambitious people have a story to share
- The importance of Education through Teaching Values
- How he started as an entrepreneur
- How he built his brand through his music career
- How he discovered and mustered his strengths as far as a communicating
- The meaning of finding your lane or medium
- The importance in creating a consistent and constant schedule
- In the expert world, your revenue is driven through email
- The importance of Building long-lasting relationships
- How to create long term relationship with your people
- Understanding that Dog whistles get attention
- How to be creative everyday
- How to manage your schedule
- Building content list
- Video purposing strategy
- What would you do if you were not afraid
- What stops people from putting that content out there in the world
- Get your content out there and help people
- The importance of building personality through videos (direct the camera video)
- How not to overplay using social media
- How to get deeper connections and better content
- Understanding Education, Entertainment, Lifestyle as your magnet to people
- How to live an ambitious life
- Best advice he ever received
Be ready to take a LOT of notes with this episode. Enjoy!
Multiply Your Business Podcast
Mentioned in the Podcast
- Abundance by Peter Diamandis
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss
- The Perfect Day Formula by Craig Ballantyne
Follow Greg Rollett
Follow The Show
Other Episodes you’ll also enjoy
- Brandon Adams on Crowdfunding and Productivity
- Keep Moving Forward
- Hustle & Grow Rich with JG Francoeur