This is my story, and I’m sticking with it!
Hi there. My name is Scott Morrison. I’ve always loved the business world, have strived for greatness and love other people.
I am a seasoned Business Development, Sales, and Event Sponsorship Professional. I work to support small businesses and I’m passionate at seeing them succeed!
I’ve worked at just about every size of business there is. From a solo shop where I’m the entire business to mid size companies with 10 – 50 employees to the mega corporation where you’re simply a number and not so much an employee. I’ve worked in each and have been successful in each.
I’ve worn many hats in my career – sales rep, business development, researcher, manager, marketer, strategist and peon among others.
Experience has taught me that my professional value boils down to the following:
- I’ve been selling and building businesses and organizations since I graduated from high school.
- I don’t care who gets credit. I just want to win.
- I can play many roles. Sometimes I lead. Sometimes I follow. Whichever is needed to get the job done.
- I have Big Ideas.
- Lots of people have Big Ideas. Getting them done is what matters. I get things done!
- If my left and right brain were hands, I’d be ambidextrous.
I have a few categories in business I really, really enjoy. They are (in no particular order) business development, being a Lifestyle Entrepreneur, internet marketing, defining & building processes and event sponsorship.
A few other random, yet important notes about me:
- God & my family are the most important things in my life. I’m married to my best friend and we have 5 kids. They come first in my life. Always!
- The book the Success Principles changed my life. I highly recommend it to everyone. I can honestly say I wouldn’t be here today if I hadn’t read that book in 2007.
- I’m an excel nerd. if you’d like to see how I track my life on a spreadsheet, just ask. But be warned, I’ll get really excited and probably carry on the conversation for a lot longer than you’ll want!
- While my name is Scott, many call me ScoMo. Feel free to call me either.
- I believe you can have anything you life you want, as long as you help enough other people get what they want.
Finally, if we’re going to work together, you need to know my purpose in life …
My purpose is to inspire others to be happy, achieve their dreams and to live an abundant life.
If you’d like to learn how you can work with me, then please click here.