Recently I was interviewed by my friend Derek Loudermilk for the Art of Adventure podcast. We talked about a whole range of topics including family/work balance, sponsorships, success, and so much more. Take a listen at the bottom of this post.
Here are a few of the things you’d learn.
- Which book can turn your life in a totally new and amazing direction
- How relationship building skills are the key to business building, along with lots of hustle and drive
- How to be open to feedback
- How to track your goals
- How to leverage your existing audience to grow your business
- What you need to have when you approach a sponsor – demographic and psychographic information
- One easy way to get a sponsor: start by being an affiliate for your potential future sponsor. Take initiative ahead of time to prove you can get results for them