David McCammon discovered photography as a teenager and has been photographing professionally for over thirty years.
He is a Photographer, Educator, and Author of Image Power: Balancing Passion and Profit in Business.
Learn from David’s unique perspective, gained from over thirty years of work in the photography industry.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- What is Passion
- David’s Passion in Photography
- Story of How David Started
- Why He Chose Photography
- Building Relationship with The People Is the Key
- How He Connects with People Through Photography
- How Technology and Social Media Affect Photography
- Why Did He Decide to Make a Book
- Say Yes to Learning Business Skills to Enhance Your Art World
Mentioned in podcast: